Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lots of stuff

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. Since I last posted I've graduated, turned 18 and started to like sudoku. I recently bought the game brain age 2, and in this game is a sub game called sudoku. I've never really understood sudoku so I decided to play it. I've become hooked. I'm either training or playing sudoku. OH!!!!! I also got a job. I clean offices at night. It doesn't pay that well, but she said if I do good work I could get a raise.
Trent's intestines are realy hurting today. My mom is taking him in. Guess I better go.

3 comments:

Dionna said...

I hope Trent is okay. I like the Sudoku you can find in book form. Kind of like crossword puzzle books only Sudoku. I do it on trips. Do you know that it's supposed to help keep your brain working as you age?

Shannon said...

I'm very proud of you honey. You'll have to teach me Sudoku sometime. Love you.
Oh, Dionna, Trent is okay. Turns out he has a pulled muscle. Sure is painful! He did it golfing.

Angela said...

I think Suduko would make my brain hurt...haha