Monday, March 17, 2008

The beginning

Almost everyone in my family has a blog, so I decided to get one! I have no friends, so the only people who will be reading this is my Mom and my sister.
Anyways, you are probably wondering why I chose to call my blog Everything with Excellence. I chose that name because, though I don't really live up to it, that is my philosophy for life. I believe that when you do something you should do it excellently, even when no one notices it. My sister is probably dead from laughter, so I better stop now.

Goodbye!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Why would you say I would be dead from laughter? I wasn't laughing. I was actaully thinking that is a good philosophy...

Shannon said...

Cool blog Matt! I had to have Ang set up my blog. As you know I'm not very . . . good at computer stuff. Keep writing! Love you - Mom