Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quote

I was looking stuff up online when I found this very cool quote. It is by a man named Lao Tzu. The beginning part goes:
" When you see excellence you should strive to surpass it..."
This can be applied to anything. If you see an excellent martial artist, you should strive to surpass him. If you see an excellent photographer surpass him. Whatever your hobby you could always get better and there will always be someone better than you. Many people have said the quote " shoot for the moon, if you miss you will land among the stars."

I guess I will end for now. I have training to do.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You sound so wise. You must get that from your mom. haha Love you honey. Mom

Angela said...

Awesome quotes, Matt. Those are very encouraging to me!

Angela said...

PS- If you want me to keep leaving you comments you need to comment on my posts too... :)