Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy Bum

Since I got out of school I've really just been a bum. This may sound suprising, but being a bum is harder than being a student. When you're a bum people think that you don't have anything to do, so they give you stuff to do. Little do they know that I do have things to do and when they just keep adding things on it gets very hectic. Anyways I think I will get a job, or at least volunteer a bit. That will be a good way to have my mom, um... I mean people, stop thinking I have nothing to do and giving me a ton and a half of chores. If anyone knows of any good jobs, let me know.

3 comments:

Dionna said...

A job is a great idea. Jobs can be fun! Plus there's the whole money factor... :)

Angela said...

Pretty sure that a "busy bum" is an oxymoron! haha. You're silly.

Shannon said...

Okay, I just have to say, a million chores? You put the clean dishes away like .. twice a month, just started mowing once a week, and that's about it. My point when we 'discuss' this is that there is a big difference in being busy with work/chores etc. that we have to do . . . and being busy with things we choose to do. Even if we don't agree - I love you. Mom