Thursday, April 3, 2008

excellent oops

Sorry I haven't written in a long time. I was visiting my sister in Portland. Anyways like I said in an earlier post I try to do everything excellently, including make mistakes. Last night as I was getting Gatorade from the back of the fridge I accidentally spilled my mom's iced tea. It was an awesome spill that covered the entire kitchen and got all over everyone. So I guess the point of today's post is that when you say you want to do everything with excellence, then do everything excellently.

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is funny, Matt. I hope that you helped clean it up... :)

Shannon said...

Ahhh Matt. You definitely do everything with excellence . . even your mistakes. I think you've spilled my tea twice now, haven't you? Enough Excellence!! haha Love you - Mom